Monday, May 12, 2008

Hollywood Icons


As many of you may know, all these Hollywood prints I've been working on these past months are for my upcoming show at Bare Hands Gallery in Birmingham, Alabama. I was the first artist to show at Bare Hands twelve years ago, and am excited to be returning as the artist for the 12th anniversary show. I'm currently finishing up the last few prints, signing and numbering prints, and getting everything off to the frame shop so it can be shipped to Birmingham for the show. I'll continue to post previews of the show here on the blog up until I go to Birmingham.

But this post is really to show off the official invitation for the show, and to thank graphic designer Christopher Davis for the awesome job he did designing this postcard. It's exactly what I wanted: simple, graphic, retro & hollywood. Thanks, Christopher!

No comments: