Monday, February 8, 2010

X-Wing Couple (The Things We do for Love)


This is the second piece from the Comic-Con series.  This piece addresses the phenomenon of couples in costume.  It is common among the costume or 'cos play' types.  I believe Elektra and Darth Maul from my previous post were a couple (though obviously they went in different directions thematically).  Often times though they do dress in tandem.  This couple chose X-wing fighter pilots.  What I like about this piece is the expression on her face that suggests that this was his idea, and that she is playing along, dorking out for her sweetie.  Ah, love....


Photoshop learning curve continues to be steep, but I really do like the slickness of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ι am now not positіѵе
where you're getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; resistance of a resistor